The Imperfect Dominants’ Charter
• I will fuck up, more than once. On at least one of those occasions, you will suffer because of it.
• I will not always be good enough, or strong enough, or wise enough.
• I won’t treat you as you deserve to be treated all the time. I will have bad days and that will affect how I am with you.
• I will give in to my emotions sometimes, and you will see me in a light that you may not want to as a result.
• Sometimes, the dynamic that we have worked so hard to create will be the last thing on Earth I want to think about.
• I will misread you, and misunderstand you.
• I won’t always know what you are feeling, even if you tell me. My responses to that will be incorrect, and will make things worse.
• My life will get in the way of our relationship, and what we want from each other. I will not always handle this as well as I could.
• I will depend on you, and I will need you to guide me sometimes.
• I will ask you to make decisions when you want me to make them, because I am not able to do so at that time.
• I will not always give you as much attention as you need. And I won’t realize that I have done this.
• I will lose my patience with you sometimes.
• I will not always be able to give you what you want, now or in the future.
• I will suffer from jealousy and insecurity. And you will suffer from my jealousy and insecurity in turn.
• I will not always deserve you, nor understand what you see in me.
• Just as you crave my attention, sometimes I will crave for you to leave me alone.
• I will not always communicate with you as well as I should. I will want to keep things to myself that I shouldn’t, and some of the things I do share with you, I will do so in an unhelpful way.
• There will be times when I am happy when you aren’t, and resent that you don’t match my mood. There will be times when I am unhappy when you aren’t, and resent that you don’t match my mood.
• I will feel guilty about what you give me, and inadequate about what I give to you.
• I won’t always like you, nor you always like me.
• We will argue and disagree, and we won’t always handle this like adults.
• I will forget things, important things that matter to you, and will need to be reminded of them.
• I will struggle with my own rules.
• I will sometimes be unable to take control of myself, let alone another.
• I will sometimes resent the responsibility our relationship places on me.
But most importantly:
• I will accept that while neither of us want any of the above to happen, sooner or later it will. And while I will always be at my best when trying to be the perfect Dominant, I will get closest to that by accepting that I am not.
This is a most beautiful and honest writing. As I said love your dominant anyway, for they love us with such strength through all the good and bad. This lifestyle is not easy, but always worth It!
Love you Daddy♡