I’m watching Netflix and I see this new show come up. it’s called ‘No Tomorrow’. I really like this show, especially since the main guy thinks the world is gonna end soon. Yeah, sounds crazy, but it’s really a decent show
The show got cancelled. But I did take something from it. The world doesn’t have to be ending for you to stop living in fear, or have just a safe boring life. Try new things, make a list of things you want to do, not so much a bucket list. The end doesn’t have to be in sight for you to live your life.
There are so many things in this world that I haven’t done yet. Where to start?!
1. Volunteer and make a difference. Since I’ve been single I’ve volunteered plenty of times, I do like it.
2. Go to place in AZ that is like a simulator for skydiving.
3. Crash a wedding, cuz it looks fun. Like the movie!
4. Food fight!
5. Go play Lazer tag, but not with an epileptic, again…
6. Get more tattoos
7. Connect with Him on levels I never knew existed. I can’t ever do the disconnect again.
8. Drive a corvette
9. Go on a roaptrip to Vegas. Just cuz I haven’t been there in years and I like it.
10. Road trip to Cali. Not sure exactly where but I don’t care, I like it there
11. Roaptrip to karchner caverns in Tucson, cuz I’ve always wanted to, so why not.
12. Go to zoo , cuz I love it
13. Get into a nerf gun war with someone! Cuz it’s the legal way to shoot ppl.lol
14. Be in a bikini again!
15. Go back to my natural hair color, blonde. I went dark to have some fun, ready for a change
16. Go get the best steak ever!
17. Make a porn video with Daddy, personal video!
18. Watch Daddy dance, hopefully strip! Cuz that was hot
19. Give Daddy a lap dance, cuz I want to be his personal porn star
20. Write more stories that are in my head
21. Figure out what I want to do with my life
22. Figure out how to get some peace of mind
23. Find a great school for lil babygirl
24. See some movies this year
25. Learn makeup contouring again
26. Start a blog or vlog with my daughter cuz she wants to
27. My daughter has an idea for a business, help her with it
28. Help my kids get to be more independent
29. Figure out all my debt and find a solution cuz it’s on my mind, way to much
30. Better car, soon…
31. Look at places to live, cuz my lease will be up soon. Need to save for this too. ( Mobile home, another apt), I need a plan.
32. Figure out lawyer situation
33. Start cooking again. Maybe a bigger kitchen would help? Idk
34. Teach my daughter how to cook even more things, she’s pretty good!
35. Shop again. Not buying any new clothes makes me dress like shit. I need some motivation to feel pretty again
36. More dirty pics for Daddy, cuz it’s fun!
37. Go to more museums! I like them. All work and no fun makes babygirl a dull girl.
38. Learn new things
39. I like my job but if it can’t be consistent, I need something new
40. Go see monster trucks again!
41. Go see dirt bikes. Even freestyle
42. Try to NOT go camping cuz it’s boring and I like things like electricity and indoor plumbing.lol
43. Visit tonopah again and spend a naked day with Daddy, cuz that was so fun. More than a few hrs
44. Go to a football game for any team. OK not the Cardinals.lol
I’m sure there’s more stuff in my brain. Maybe I’ll add to this list or just make a new one in my notebook. Either way I like goals, and there’s stuff I want to do. This show is pretty good, sucks it got pulled. I found it positive and inspiring. There may not be a meteor headed our way to end our lives, but life has a way of sneaking up on you, before you know it there is regret and resentment for not doing more things that make you happy.
So I suggest you get inspired, maybe go watch the show, and have some fun in your life instead of it just passing you by.